TTS is currently seeking Controls Engineer candidates with a minimum 10 years experience in GE SpeedTronic™ MKVI and MKVIe Control System design, installation, commissioning and retrofit applications.
Applicants must at a minimum be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Gas Turbine auxiliary systems and their application
- Knowledge of Gas Turbine Control philosophy
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings – P&ID, One Line Diagrams, Schematic Diagrams, Wiring Diagrams etc.
- Ability to generate control logic from sequence diagrams such as SAMA drawings
- Ability to edit GE SpeedTronic™ MKVI control code and related files
- Candidates must be willing to travel both domestic and international
- BSME / BSEE or equivalent field experience
- Valid Passport
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter outlining their experience and qualifications to HR@turbinetech.com. Only candidates who are a match for the position will be contacted—no phone calls please.