30,000,000+ Horsepower and Counting
No matter if your power plant is stationary or mounted to a barge, you have goals that you want the commissioning team to achieve. TTS has managed or served in leadership roles in more than 30,000,000 horsepower. With over thirty years in the power generation and gas compression industries, we have accumulated lessons-learned and best practices that positions TTS as a trusted provider of commissioning services that will meet or exceed your goals.
We offer a broad range of front-end and on-site services for new facility start-ups or unit relocation. Our engineers provide personnel with the experience needed to start and commission:
- Generator Controls
- Gas Turbine Control Systems
- Gas Compression Station Commissioning Including Station Control Programming
- BOP and Compressor Start Up and Commissioning
- Auxiliary Systems
Our start-up commissioning services can help reduce equipment failure and increase the efficiency of your gas turbine operations. This includes the reduction of any potential outages due to faulty design or installation, thus offering you the advantage of having experienced start-up engineers coordinating and calibrating your equipment.
Not Just Turbines
TTS has a sister company, Reciprocating Technology Services (RTS). The common bond in the family of TTS Energy Services companies is a deep understanding and rich capabilities in servicing rotating equipment.
During the boom years in the midstream market, speed was essential; today cost is king. Many operators are refurbishing and upgrading equipment to extend their life and defer Capex.
The most prominent assets are the hundreds of engines and rotating equipment in the field. Many units haven’t been run in years. Most are out of compliance. But for a relatively small investment, these units can be upgraded and put back into operation. This is where RTS can help. We have decades of experience with these older machines and have the innovative technologies to deal with fuel management, controls and the new regulations driving emissions compliance. No matter how the midstream operator powers their facility, we have the experience and technologies to optimize the units and bring them back online.
Our management scope typically includes, but is not limited to, the following services:
- Provide Consulting Services for Contract Management
- Provide an Objective Risk Analysis
- Formal Review of P&Ids
- Write Detailed Field Commissioning Procedures Specific to the Project
- Customize a Commissioning Manual for the Site
- Produce a Detailed Commissioning Schedule for the Gas Turbine and Ancillary Equipment
- Provide a List of Parts and Maintenance Procedures
- Manage the System Safety Program Including Lockout and Tagout
- Manage Subcontractors to Meet Project Goals and Milestones
- Manage the Commissioning and Startup Budget
- Manage Construction Activities to Meet Project Milestones
- Manage Engineering Issues Related to the Gas Turbine
- Develop, Administer and Track the Site Punch-List
- Coordinate Third Party Testing and Performance Testing
Our startup and commissioning services typically include the following activities:
- Mobilize a Complete Startup Staff Consisting of Discipline Leads, Start Up Engineers, LOTO Administrator, Turnover Package Coordinator and Startup Scheduler
- Provide Fuel Lab Testing if Required
- Provide Instrumentation Calibration
- Provide Base Line Equipment Vibration Analysis Records
- Provide On-The-Job Training of Plant Personnel
This is how your goals are met.