A full service engineering capability allows TTS to deliver a complete range of solutions for new power plant projects.
Whether the project uses relocated or new equipment, we can provide everything from original equipment selection to the final commissioning and testing required to create a successful power plant.
Our engineering and construction (E&C) group focuses on providing fast, flexible and efficient strategies to meet the needs of even the most critical clients.
Our team provides:
- Front End Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual and Detailed Engineering
- PPA Contract Evaluation and Review Series
- Equipment Selection and Procurement Specifications Vendor Monitoring
- Plant Design
- Electrical Interconnect Studies
- Plant Preparation and Excavations
- Electrical and Mechanical Installation Services
- Electrical Testing and Commissioning
- Full Plant Commissioning
- Performance Testing – Output, Heat Rate, Emissions
All services can be offered on a turnkey basis or as standalone service contracts. Our 30 years of international project experience allows us to deliver a wide range of gas turbine power plant capabilities, bringing with it a full inventory of services to benefit your project.